Prior to the first treatment, I’ll meet with you and your horse to discuss what you’d like to achieve from the sessions.
Sessions may include:
- Swedish massage techniques
- General assessment, health and anatomy check
- General assessment of the body and joints
- Lower limb swelling reduction
- Hoof heat reduction
- Deep fascia release
- Movement of Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF)
- Scar tissue discovery and reduction technique
- Colic relief technique
- Hand walking
Sessions range from 1-1.5 hours, depending on the focus of the individual session. Schedule massages on a regular basis for consistency and continued maintenance.
Rate: $80 per session* (1-1.5 hours)
*A $20 mileage fee will be charged for travel to some areas located outside Edmonton
Availability during the week may vary.